Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What's with the service?

Something is wrong with services nowadays.. Was pretty shocked that although prices of food are going up, the quality of service is still the same, or even worse.

1.} Was buying takeaways for myself, sis and dad. A total of 3 packets all different ingredients, so i was chosing as i was ordering. The auntie wasn't very patient, as she was walking she was saying 'no more from this side already ar',' still got a not'.. Was pretty irritated by that attitude, and mumbling dunno what somemore..

2.} Bubble tea for my sis, so b4 me was a ger buying peppermint milktea, one of my favorites. The auntie was on the fone, and so she just anyhow pour an amt of peppermint syrup, that was gross lor.. anyhow make anyhow sell.. Where's the standard?? I was shocked..

What to do? Send them for lessons meh?

No comments: