Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Busy

Was in school half the day doing nothing.. But I managed to keep myself occupied by compiling the revision for term 3 which is due only next week, and now its all done. Went to the bank to update account and to get the MOE giro form verified. Took me some time there and the teller was impressed that I'm teaching in a JC at a young age. =P Manage to know a few friends today and a new tuition deal.. A JC2 student and 2 Sec 4 students need Chemistry tuition.. Most probably would take the 2 Sec 4.. Easier to teach and will not need to throw in a lot of time.. Haa.. Extra pay.. Think by end of May need to tell May that I'm not teaching Yuva le.. Everytime I want to vomit blood teaching.. Not student's fault though, but don't know who to blame also.. I need to keep my weekdays free ba.. As for Gordon, still need to consider, cause I like the family.. haa..

No comments: