Thursday, April 05, 2007

Complaint

Here i am complaining about one day's work.. Today is a long day, spent time in 2 JC1 practical lessons to help them to get a better and more accurate titrations. The students are more lively and 'enjoyable' in that sense, that they will ask questions if in doubts.. But they make quite a lot of mistakes too.. So many of them have to do again because they prepared too much of the standard solution, causing the change in conc.

Worse would be the JC2 remedial.. Especially the 2nd class which is at 4pm. Only one girl came at 4.10pm. At 4.15pm, 2 girls came and saw that only one girl is present. So one of them asked if they can take the Worksheet and leave since they did not bring her notes and materials. I assured her that she doesnt need. She replied ' How u sure?' In my mind is like 'i'm the teacher, obvious that i'm sure right?' So i asked her back ' If you don't want to stay, take the Worksheet and leave then." When she was leaving, she asked if her attendance in this case wud be marked. I said no.. (You don't stay, don't give me respect, still expect me to mark you as present. Crazy! ) Then the other fren give attitude and walk off upon hearing this.

Even if students sleep during lesson i'm not bothered, at least they came.. With students who cant even be bothered to attend, I don't see why you don't deserve the results u are getting.

Yes, Time has changed.
However, People changed more.



A photo of my work table, in the corner of the small office.. Mr Tan is now my best friend, since we eat lunch, talk and discuss together most of the free time. He bought me the mango freezie from the cafe in school. 2nd time he treated me drinks le.. Cool man! Cafe in PJC.. haa..

Nevertheless, he claimed that i looked blur today.. Dunno why lar, seems to be in a daze sometimes.. =P

No comments: