Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Worried

Wasn't feeling good today ( when do i ever feel good since that night? ), went out of the house leaving my sister and her friend alone in it, wasn't feeling very safe about that though.. to meet my mum to buy DVD portable.. Met at IMM, big place with very little shoppers, boring and boring.. After walking about for 1hr, we decided to take a cab down to ShengShiong to see more.. Unluckily took the cab at 5pm sharp.. extra 2 bucks.. not worth it.. Finally bought the player after another 45min, and she kept pressing me to choose what to eat out of so little choices, she din know that i hate to choose, reason being i hate the feeling of choosing the wrong things.. i would be angry with myself if i make a mistake.. So i told her i dun want anything and so we end up eating from the food court near our house..

Hope my sister is not like me..

No comments: