Tuesday, March 20, 2007

whAt's wRong?

I think i'm fine.. I just dunno what i want.. Now that the reason why i chose this path is completely gone, i dunno what's next for me.. Choices, yes there are.. people who expressed interest in knowing me, or some just know me too much that they are just waiting for me to change the path into theirs.. I'm dumped into the same section called 'unwanted'. I guess life's like this, when things are really gone, you hope that it didn't happen and regret and remorse over it. Just like i thought people around me aren't supposed to grow old and die.. Naive and childish isn't it? Sometimes I just dun want to be myself for a while to laugh at myself for being pathetic..

Seems like Gram is sick and his age is showing up.. Heard that there are murmurs from his heartbeat.. Canfeel how it will hurt us if anything happen to him.. He's part of our famly..

Bleahx.. Hope Life just gets better =]

No comments: