Friday, March 02, 2007

...

remember blogging that i dun wan to blog anymore.. but sadly no one is there to take my woes. I feel so lonely now.. hoping no one will see this anyway..

I've been good.. i know i have.. i put in all my love, care and concern and that nothing else is more important, i am loyal, nothing could have gone wrong.. now i start to think whether i kanna rebound again.. but why is this happening to me? i feel so innocent.. there's a lot left untouched, left undone, left stranded..

u know i'll be upset.. so why must u do this to me? just screamed at my sis.. i'm losing myself as well, my life is screwed, messed, think nothing worse can happen.. no one care.. rejected and dejected..

everything u said have becomes your lies.. can we just forget abt everything and start again? will u take me back? i cant take it.. pretending that i'm alright when i see people although i'm not.. i'm strong, remember.. got to take up the burden of the only son and stuff.. but i'm really weak.. deep inside, i'm nothing.. i'm really not strong enough to fight this..

think i lost interest in everything else.. can just sit and rot and die.. cant sleep.. time comes i need to call.. really hate myself for being so alike to jac..

i hate myself.. why din i learn how to say what i feel.. why do i always keep quiet and let things happen?

i miss u.. i really do.. dun think u'll feel the same.. haiz.. my happiness is short-lived and my misery has just started.. i cant take it, can u take me back? although i sound cheap.. but just let me continuing loving u pls.. arrgghh..

found that i got stuck at a corner, end of me..

No comments: