Sunday, March 25, 2007

bleahx

In another downest moments.. nothing's good.. woke up with a heavy head, falling sick.. or in fact i'm sick.. dunno what i'm doing.. go play mahjong and lost $110, although not my money.. think my skills are really bad.. just feel that i'm living in a surreal world.. saw a baby girl, becomes to my childhood playmate, she is like 18-19 like that and is already a mother. At first i was quite disgusted by the baby because she looked exactly like her mum and her mum's brother and her grandma.. All look the same one.. and her grandma is like my mother's age.. dotx.. my auntie was asking me to bring girlfriend to let everyone see if i have.. Can feel the pressure liao.. bet next year chinese new year must run.. But i want children haa.. so adorable.. was teaching my cousin how to do his maths.. fun..

to sum it up.. shitty..

No comments: