Monday, March 12, 2007

where did the $$ go?

Feel like i've grown up, first time buying something so expensive without parents' permission and all were from my own pocket. I earned it from relief teaching. All the $$ went into it.. My new All-in-1 printer and my new MACbook.. Shiok! Was wo-ahing and wowing when the printer was printing some worksheets for my tuition kid. Now i have to wait for the MACbook to complete charging and i'll be all set to explore it. Cant wait to set my hands on it.. It is so.. white and beautiful..

And due to the big hole in the account, i gonna scrimp and save again for the next.. dunno how long lar.. just gonna be a bit more careful with my money from tomorrow onwards.. Haiz.. wonder when i am going on a holiday or wad.. still need some sort of relaxation though..

No comments: