Wednesday, June 06, 2007

THe Day

Alright, its another of my lazy day.. woke up at 11 plus and first thing i saw was Ber and Daniel on newspaper, my only thing i have to ask was why Daniel gave a wrong age.. haa.. Crappy..

Went for a hair cut in the afternoon, feel so much better.. Thomas is not around so today i let Stanley cut my hair.. he is not bad i think, at least he tried to talk to me, ask me about my age, where i study and stuff..

To my surprise, he is not the only person who asked me this today..

And the other person is my sister's friend mother, if anyone is reading my blog should know about this poor mother whose money was stolen by her own daughter. Well, have to meet up with her to give her the 270 bucks.

B: So you are the brother, how many years older are you?

Me: Quite a lot.

B: Does your mum know about this? Whose money is this?

Me: Ya i told her (i lied). Its my money lar..

B: (Stunned) Quite a lot ar... Do you think it is rightful to buy things when you don't have the money?

Me: No, its not right.

B: Precisely, i have caned my daughter, almost dragged her to the police station. (Turned to my sis), both of you are too close already. Even your teacher wants to seperate both of you, not good right? Tell me truthfully, who came up with the idea?

Sis: Idea to do what?

B: Who was it? (turned to me) Last time when we were young, we don't have anything. Now kids are fortunate, they have everything. So why do they want to do this?

Me: (A lot of things are flashing in my head. I am furious because she is trying to sound like my sister was the one who instructed her daughter to steal and that my sister is at fault totally. But i don't want to pick up a quarrel with her)

B: You need to teach your sister well and this is definitely not the right thing!

Me: Bi Ci Bi Ci ( that means u too) (and i walk off after that)

B: Definitely bi ci bi ci lar~

But i'm affected.. I cant pick up a quarrel with her because my sister is wrong to a certain extent.. Its true that if they know that what they are doing is wrong, nothing would have happened... bleahx.. feeling crappy..

No comments: