Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blow up?

Expected to be blowing up and getting mad over something that my sister has done, but i'm not, over what has happened but how she tried to solve the problem. Hurts me a bit i guess.

So she realised that her handphone has a bit of a problem, fell in love with a new limited edition Mickey Mouse phone, and decided to borrow money from her friend to buy it. So now the money was actually stolen from her friend's mum, and the mum demanded the money. Din really know whether if the mum kicked up a big fuss or any verbal stuffs that she do, but the first thing that came to my mind is to settle the matter by giving the mum money.

Just feel kinda disappointed that i got to know about the matter through Jac, and not by my own sister. Since when is the family so difficult to communicate? Has relationship become so cold? I truly understand that some things cant be discussed and everybody has secrets.. But this matter shldn't be solved like that isn't it? The reason that i'm angry with jac is because i'm jealous i think.. that my sister chose her and not me.. Why?

Since young, i have been taught not to borrow money from friends, and whatever i want to buy i need to buy it myself, need to save up on my own.. But why did she do that? Beats me.. Maybe teenagers ba.. still have their wants and desires.. bleahx.. Just hope that this incident will teach her something ba..

No comments: