Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lucky




I'm blessed. I truly believe in that. Was @ Carol's on Friday after much intoxication with chocolate. At first 2 rounds, i lost $50. But with just 1 more round which lasted 3 hours, I won $190. Cant believe my good luck at all. And i'm sure that my name goes up to the blacklist now. =P

Had a simple lunch with CK, i was late for about a hour, so i guess it would be right to treat ba, it was affordable also lar. i had a grilled salmon while he had a chicken baked rice, packed with a layer of his favorite~ lol. Then after that i went off to granny's for steamboat + BBQ for celebration of Mothers' Day. Its extremely filling lor..

While shopping for a cake, i saw a surprise and i bought it. Looks like its worth the money and thought. Ignorance is not bliss. Happiness is. hee

No comments: