Sunday, May 27, 2007

Churchout

Din go to church today, i'm sick.. Heal me father..

At least a little better le.. dunno why yesterday the fever came back again.. never get sick for so long before.. at least there's someone by my side.. and the sight of MAC hotcakes brighten up my day a bit.. hee..

Never dreamt so much before..

1) On the night i was sick..

Felt that i was trapped on the bed, kept stretching and stretching and dunno wad is going on.. when i woke up, my whole body is aching.. in great misery.. so decided to see doctor..

2)Friday nite

Dreamt that i called my soon to be tutee, and was told that they dun need me le bcos they found a new one liao..

3) yesterday nite

Mum told me her timetable for the coming week, that she is going to cook on tue,thurs and sat.. how unbelieveable.. of course its a dream.. haa..

Being sick.. i lost weight.. just measured myself to be 60kg.. argghh.. now i just want an ice cream~

No comments: