Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Praise God!

Definitely need to thank God for this opportunity to step back into my graduated secondary school to teach. I can't imagine that yet but it is for real! I'm not going back to school to study or to visit my teachers, but to be their colleagues and to teach! Not just that, I'm teaching English for Secondary 2 and English Literature for Secondary 1. Wow! Now that I can earn money and also brush up on my English language before I step into University life. Thank God for this brilliant idea!

Not only this, I got blessed with 2 tuition cases this week, teaching a K2 kid Primary 1 subjects and also a Secondary 3 Physics and Chemistry. This is what I called blessed blessings~! I faithfully give onto God and God has blessed me back with so much more.. Hee.. Thank God!

No comments: