Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Here I go Again

There's always a time for reflection for anyone and for any cause. Just read Ckblah's summary on how glad he is with what he has now and being contented with stable relationships, good friends, a job and sufficient rest time. I yearn for that too and perhaps, I have neglected them for quite some time. I haven't been visiting my grandma, feeling kind of guilty although the previous time I went Malacca I bought her pineapple tarts and Chestnut Biscuits. Maybe someday this month I should pop down and visit or ask my grandma and aunt and cousins out for dinner to celebrate my parents and my birthday on 15th or 16th.. hee..

I'm contented too, with a secured relief teaching job and also 2 tuitions on the way, seems like its gonna be quite busy for me next year but i'm not afraid, I believe that I can still make time for myself, taking this chance to improve on my weaknesses, turning them into my strengths, by the grace of God.

I'm gay, No.. I'm happy with my relationship and friendships. Found real happiness in every day's life is really like counting my blessings one by one. Life's never a bed of roses or not everyday is Sunday but guess I've lived everyday like a Sunday and made myself a bed of roses, being grateful and living each day a fulfilling and fantastic day. I will continue to stay faithful and treasure what that I've now. Will not let go unless people give up on me.

Well, I've been struggling with thoughts in my mind for the past weeks and i'm sure that I came up with my final decision on how the game is played. What the future holds, I don't really have an idea. But at least I like it now, this way, this pattern. Cheers!

No comments: