Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sick

Guessed i must have scared a lot of people.. I felt so weak.. cant walk properly, breathlessness fills me.. and coldness kills me.. I had food poisoning, although i wished it was because of the cookhouse' breakfast.. it isn't.. Its not expired cornflakes either.. Its some oyster omelette i ate that might be too oily and raw ya.. Anyway, i felt so much better today.. Imagine yesterday i was still wearing jeans, a polo tee and a jacket and with blanket and socks, sleeping without air con or a fan.. and still i felt cold.. vomitted so badly at night.. yucks.. no more hor fun for me.. i suppose i will go bland this few days.. Milo is now my best fren.. lol..

But i want to thank god ya, for not forsaking me ya.. not that He 'blessed' me with this sickness, but actually showed me how much i'm cared for.. my family showered me with care and concern which i deeply appreciated.. I could ask for food from mum anytime when i'm hungry.. my sis give in to me.. Dad came to camp and drove me home.. Friends would ask whether if i'm alright.. willing to pray for me.. Really grateful, i can recover so fast by the grace of God ya.. He's my Jehovah Rapha..

No comments: