Monday, September 25, 2006

A day out

Due to the lack of participants and tiredness, we have decided to give up on going to East Coast Park for fellowship.. But after thinking thru and discussing, the few of us decided to go there.. Thank God that i was there.. Just a group of us, Raymond, Jie Lin, Leonard, Charlotte and Me.. Having fun playing bridge, joking and blowing air-con at one another.. Definitely wouldn't forget today for its the first time I rollerbladed!! Fall down like N times but it is still enjoyable.. Now the cute and sweet bois can rollerblade already, just that one fall the other might just fall, its pretty contagious.. Must thank our mentors for the good teachings.. haa

After all these fun we had.. We went down to New York New York for dinner, surprised to see a smurf and fatts there too.. There we continue to bridge and have a wonderful dinner together, sharing is so much fun..

I believe I can come out of the valley. There are people who care and are willing to help.. Feel so much better after sharing my thoughts and toils with Raymond, making me realize that not only I feel the same.. So I strongly encourage myself and people who are the same to take a step of faith courageously, trusting and believing in Him.

No comments: