Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just for 'TODAY'

Last week, on my first day of work, i need to reach school around 8am, so i have to leave early, reaching the LRT station at 7.20am. There i saw an old lady standing near the gantry.

OL: Old lady not Office Lady
Me: Me

When i was approaching...
OL:帮我拿一份报纸好吗?
Me:Ok

When i was flashing my ezlink card, i couldn't get in because the card has no more value.
OL:没有钱的!

I quickly went to the machine to top up while... that old lady went bothering others to help her take. She just want her newspaper!! So i went in and took the newspaper for her.. When i passed it to her, she din even say anything and walk off, like i owe her the newspaper..

So yesterday, i have to go early again, at the same time same place i think.. yes i think (i cant really remember people) its her again, when i walked past her i could hear her asking me to help her take the newspaper, not one set but two sets!! I was listening to my mp3 so i pretended not to hear her and walked off.. Was evil but i think the newspaper are for commuters and not for cheapskate, even if you are an old lady...

No comments: