Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good morning Class

Guess that will be what i'll be saying for the next 3 months, at least.. Needless to say, its my new job at Woodgrove Primary as a teacher. Sounds weird when people address me as Mr Ng though, gives me sort of a formal feel. I finally grew up.. Yeah.. few years ago i was sitting in the seat in class, learning and absorbing what the teacher has to offer.. or maybe even cursing and gossiping about the teacher. But now i'm one of them now.. Truly its a funny feeling..

Really want to thank God for giving me this job as a very nice NEW YEAR present.. hee.. Some time ago, i was actually angry with God for being nasty to me that He gives me things and then take them away.. first it was the TCC job + my fone lost on malacca trip and later a teaching job in Dunearn.. But now it all work out fine that made me believe that all things work for good for people who love God.. I got a job right on and starting work the very tomoro 04/01/07!!

No comments: