Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Got to go

It has been almost a year since i've spent time in N162, my cell group. Was rather shocked to receive news in such short notifications that i am required to be transferred to another cell group by this weekend. Not that this is unexpected, but it happened too suddenly that i cant handle emotionally and mentally.

I love N162 a lot, some place i would be proud to be in. Whenever i invite friends for service, i will definitely introduce my cell group to them. This gives me a sense of belonging and also gives me something to communicate with my friends, knowing one another more. Remember being appointed the refreshment I/C soon after joining the cell group, tried making a lot of different food using eggs, bread and other ingredients. Something worth mentioning was the peanut butter french toast and fried rice, which were my first tries and i receive positive comments. They always encourage me when i make brownies, cookies or cakes, giving me advices and tips to make them better. I am grateful for them being so appreciative and that spurs me on for creating more delights.

It is only through this cell group that i finally open up myself, into confessing more of my problems and talking more with other people. I also learn to care and share with one another. It really edifies me a lot to love and understand people more.

Only recently, i've been told to be a helper to consolidate attendence for the people in my group and i volunteered to make the song sheet for the cell group. It might be tough and i often get stressed and depressed over it, i still managed to get them done and ensure that cell group meeting proceeds smoothly.

Just want to thank the CG for being so fun-loving and friendly.. My Jie mei = Raymond and Charlotte.. Leonard and Zihao for being such good brothers, Raymond filling me with lots of information on road directories, Jie Lin and Annie for giving advices and encouragements, and rest for being good company in the CG..

Gotta go.. Take Care..

No comments: